JOB OPENINGS IN OUR SAN FERNANDO FACILITY
As of May 1st, 2021
We are looking for experienced apparel machine operators (sewers). This is a production and manufacturing position and we are looking for people with the ability to work within a production line. We require a minimum of 10 years of sewing experience or a minimum of 5 years of sewing experience working in an apparel production line.
Our Garments Include:
- Street Wear
- Woman’s Apparel (dresses, tops, skirts)
- Outerwear (coats and jackets)
Our Machines Include:
- JUKI Single Needle Machines
- JUKI Overlock Machines
- JUKI Cover Stitch Machines
- JUKI Zig Zag Machines
We require fabric cutters to work within our production operations. Must be able to work with industrial-grade fabric cutting machine by hand with accuracy and efficiency. Requires the ability to use patterns to mark out patterns and to follow and cut along the mark accurately. Requires the ability to read and comprehend orders, fabrics and patterns.
- Must have at least 5 years of fabric cutting experience working in an apparel factory
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Must have the ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines